The Poupa Energia website is a comparison of electricity and natural gas tariffs. The purpose of this platform is to provide consumers with an instrument that allows them to make a sustained choice of supplier, promoting best practices and efficiency in energy consumption.
In the event of a conflict regarding the interpretation, application or performance of the contract concluded, the client may submit its resolution to the competent courts or resort to necessary arbitration, pursuant to the provisions of the Law on Essential Public Services and to this end, use one of the following entities:
- CNIACC - National Center for Information and Arbitration of Consumer Conflicts
- CIMAAL - Algarve Consumer Dispute Mediation and Arbitration Centre
- Arbitration Center for Consumer Conflicts of the Region of Coimbra
- Lisbon Consumer Conflict Arbitration Centre
- Arbitration Centre of Universidade Autónoma of Lisbon
- Arbitration Center for Consumer Conflicts of the Autonomous Region of Madeira
- Porto Consumer and Arbitration Information Center
- Ave, Tâmega e Sousa Consumer Conflict Arbitration Center
- Consumer Information, Mediation and Arbitration Centre (Court of Arbitration for consumption)
Check in our sustainability area the environmental impact of our activity.